Intermediate (Junior and Senior also considered)
Market Related, Based on experience.
Full Time, On Site. Flexi Hours Available
Green Point, Cape Town
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient with Swift, Objective C, and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Business Acumen
• People skills
• The highest level of client and business confidentiality at all times
• Ability to ensure that you strictly maintain the standards, disciplines and procedures of the company
• Ability to understand & strive to achieve set targets
• Attention to detail
• Able to follow specific instructions
• Good time management skills
• Good organisational skills.
• Complete self-motivation and self-starting capabilities
• Innovative thinking
• Good communication skills